The current college house system, comprising six house groups began in 2012 as a result of further articulating the college CELL framework which aims to strengthen the schools Josephite heritage, enhance the connection of students across and within year groups and encourage greater student and staff engagement in school events and activities.
Years 7 to 10 uniform
- Check skirt (to the knee)
- Pants are optional in Terms 2 and 3 – (see Cowan & Lewis website)
- Shorts are optional in Terms 1 and 4 – (see Cowan & Lewis website)
- Blue blouse with check piping on the sleeve and collar (sleeves always rolled down and allbuttons done up)
- White anklet socks – (see Cowan & Lewis website)
- 70 denier black stockings/tights are compulsory in Terms 2 and 3
- College jumper, cardigan, vest or blazer
- College blazer is to be worn to and from school every day in Terms 2 and 3
- Plain black scarf may be worn in winter
- Plain black gloves may be worn in winter, fingerless gloves are not permitted
- College back pack is a compulsory part of the uniform
Years 7 to 10 sports uniform
- Top: A cerise school sports shirt; college jersey, tracksuit jacket or school jumper in winter
- Bottom: School sports shorts
- Socks: White anklet socks – (see Cowan & Lewis website)
- Tracksuit: School tracksuit pants are optional; other tracksuit pants are not acceptable•Ribbon: Pink or royal blueYears
Years 11 and 12 uniform
The senior uniform and presentation requirements are the same as for Years 7 – 10 except for the blouse. Year 11 and 12 students wear a white tailored blouse with piping on sleeves. Year 12students may wear the college jacket, however, may be required to wear the blazer for formal occasions. Students are to use the college backpack or senior satchel bag.
Hair, makeup and jewellery
- Hair must be clean and tidy as decided by the college. If hair touches the collar, it must be securely tied back at all times with a ribbon, scrunchie, hairclip or hair tie in white, navy, teal or black.
- Hair should be of a natural colour. Dreadlocks, extensions (including eyelash), steps, half-shaved or full-shaved hairstyles are not permitted. The Principal’s approval is required prior to any deviation from this expectation.
- Make-up, nail polish, acrylic and gel nails are not permitted. Nails are trimmed and clean.
- The following jewellery items may be worn: a watch, one small ring, two pairs of plain studs orsleepers (gold or silver) in the lower lobe.
- A cross or religious medallion on a chain may be worn.
Requirements for Terms 1 and 4 (summer terms)
|Blouse – junior (blue)||6-28|
|Blouse – senior (white)||8-28|
|College house T-shirt|
|House Swimming Cap|
Requirements for Terms 2 and 3 (winter terms)
|Pullover – teal||8-24|
|Vest – teal||8-24|
|Cardigan – teal||10-18|
|Stockings (microfibre)||XS, S, M, T, XT|
|White ankle socks|