It is important that all relevant sections of this form are completed in detail, only where this is the case can your application proceed to the next stage.
We require the following documents to commence an application
- Completed application form
- Statement of Understanding
- Parish Priest reference or 2 written references
- Birth Certificate
- Copy of holy sacrament certificates (where these have been made)
- Most recent NAPLAN report
- Most recent school report
- Government issued Immunisation register
Please ensure you complete the checklist – section 2, page 7 and append the required copies with you application.
Statement of Understanding and Parish Priest reference
The Statement of Understanding must be completed and signed off by both the student applicant and the parent/guardian and returned with your daughter’s application.
If the applicant is Catholic, the Parish Priest reference can be completed and forwarded to the Parish Priest for completion. If the applicant is of another faith, please submit 2 character references in place of the Parish Priest reference.
Please note that the parish office will then forward this form on to us. Please do not delay in submitting the rest of your application paperwork directly to the college.
Information document for parents and students.